eLe Laser Positive Film (FROSTED)
Original price $0.00 - Original price $0.00
$35.99 - $95.99
Current price $35.99
PACKING: 100 Sheets per packet
eLe Laser Film Frosted is a polyester-based, daylight-working, zero processes, dry-to-dry film for making screen printing positives (or negatives) using a desktop computer and laser printer. The UV density of the image is comparable with silver-sensitized graphic arts films and perfectly suited for exposing the pre-sensitized positive and negative screen. These laser films serve screen printers as well as offset printers alike.
eLe Laser Film Frosted is a polyester-based film for making Screen Printing Positives. Also suitable for making Offset Printing Positives and Negatives.
- Uniform Toner Transfer providing high image density for direct exposure.
- In-line stabilized to provide superior dimensional and heat stability for good registration.
- High toner adhesion and UV resistant image at lower levels of toner consumption.
- Anti-static coating for a sharp and smooth image.
- Compatible with most laser printers.
- Unbeatable value for money.